We are looking for some talented individuals, for iOS Development
No of Openings: 2
Min. Exp.: 1+ Year
Roles & Responsibility
- Lead the development process, including setting delivery timelines / deadlines, feature phasing, bug tracking & roadmap tools & softwares - largely all running on open-source stack on Ubuntu. Essentially, this role involves being responsible for the entire tech team's output.
- Design & Development of the Web architecture of the various software tools & products, including on Python / Django, and mabe a bit on PHP. Model View controller is the preferred framework of our choice.
- Mobile application development on Native Android / iOS or PhoneGap / Cordova.
- Look into server / performance scalability management of Ubuntu based servers running on Amazon EC2
- Look into integration with existing Business tools databases, including understanding their schema & SQL queries to look up data fro them.
- Lead Data analytics in the company - with the perspective to look at sustainable meaningful business reports, to be used in decision-making.
- Objective C ,Cocoa Touch iOS framework ,XCode, IPhone SDK , iPhone/iPad programming tools, XML , JSON, API
- Experience developing, releasing iOS Applications
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- 1 - 5 yrs experience of hands on development & managing a team.
- Strong academic background, with strong analytical skills.
- Strong self-drive & motivation to give the best output.
- Experience on project management - from requirements to development to final testing & deployment.